Friday, July 24, 2015

Exciting New Venture!

I am so excited to share that I  joined Team Beachbody as a Health & Fitness Coach! I am passionate about healthy eating and fitness and I love encouraging others to make healthy choices. Beachbody is a perfect fit for me because it gives me the opportunity to talk to people about a healthy lifestyle every day. I get to continually improve my fitness with their incredibly popular and effective programs. My faves are PiYo and the 21 Day Fix! I just started Shakeology and love the taste and knowing it's my 'Healthiest Meal of the Day' because it's loaded with good stuff for my body. I feel so encouraged by the Beachbody community and am thrilled to have the chance to make a huge, positive impact on the health of myself, my family, and friends!

For this reason, I'm renaming my blog to represent my lifestyle and passion. There will always be family updates but now new healthy living posts too.

Stay tuned for the results of my 21 Day Fix Challenge! And if you are in need of a coach, cheerleader and fitness partner, I would love the opportunity to encourage you on your fitness journey! My girls are loving the healthier, more energetic version of me too. Here we are celebrating all things silly!


No comments: