Monday, July 27, 2015

The results are in....

Three weeks ago, I started my 21 Day Fix Challenge. I hosted a free online group and completed the Challenge myself too. My group lost over 30 pounds!!! I am crazy excited for each of my challengers for taking charge of their fitness and making huge strides to a better, healthier self. As for me, I lost 6 pounds and 7 inches! This was no magic pill or potion. Just plain 'ole exercise and eating right. You know, the same mantra your doctor preaches. And I had fun! I loved checking in with my Challengers, seeing what recipes they were making, hearing how they squeezed in a workout into their crazy, busy life. It was inspiring and kept me motivated through the three weeks!

For me, it was powerful to see the impact my workouts had on my two sweet girls. I started getting up a little earlier to squeeze in the workout because once the kids get up, I'm in full mommy-mode for the day and it's hard to break away for 30 minutes. But some mornings, they would wake a little early and make their way to the basement and snuggle on the couch and watch me finish my program. They would occasionally join in and do some of the routine with me. I know they are watching everything we do as parents. I love that I can be a positive influence and inspire them to live a healthy, active life! If you are looking for a personal coach or a new challenge, message me! I would love to help you reach your personal goals. :)

This is one of my workout buddies cheering me on!


No comments: